Palliative Care Tasmania (PCT) is Tasmania’s peak body for palliative care and one of eight member organisations of Palliative Care Australia.
Our vision is that all Tasmanians with a life-limiting illness, together with those they value, are supported to live, die and grieve well.
Our mission is to lead and influence policy and practice, advocate, educate and support people of all ages to access quality palliative care.
What we do:
- Provide support to Tasmanians with a life-limiting illness and their families.
- Educate service providers, carers, volunteers and the community about palliative care and best practice standards.
- Provide information about palliative care services across Tasmania.
- Support continuous development of best practice standards.
- Support workers involved in the care of people who are dying.
- Advocate for service provision and its future development.