Incorrect slider name. Please make sure to use a valid slider slug.
Palliative Care Tasmania (PCT) is Tasmania’s peak body for palliative care and one of eight member organisations of Palliative Care Australia.
Our vision is that all Tasmanians with a life-limiting illness, together with those they value, are supported to live, die and grieve well.
Our mission is to lead and influence policy and practice, advocate, educate and support people of all ages to access quality palliative care.
What we do:
- Provide support to Tasmanians with a life-limiting illness and their families.
- Educate service providers, carers, volunteers and the community about palliative care and best practice standards.
- Provide information about palliative care services across Tasmania.
- Support continuous development of best practice standards.
- Support workers involved in the care of people who are dying.
- Advocate for service provision and its future development.
Tasmanian Palliative Care Awards 2023
2023 Tasmanian Palliative Care Awards Palliative Care Tasmania (PCT)
National Palliative Care Week 2023 – Premier of Tasmania Speech
Jeremy Rockliff, Premier of Tasmania - National Palliative Care
Launch – National Palliative Care Week 2023
National Palliative Care Week has officially launched! Her Excellency
Workforce Development Projects
Click on a project to find out more.
Videos to help navigate Advance Care Planning and Palliative Care
Become a PCT member:
PCT membership is open to anyone with an interest in palliative care. Our members enjoy a range of benefits including discounts and early-bird notice on events, monthly e-newsletters and updates on palliative care stories and issues in Tasmania and globally, and the ability to contribute to state and national palliative care policies and strategies.
For more information and to become a member for as little as $22.00 (in GST) , please click here.