Scholarships – Call for Applications
Applications close 3pm Friday 30 September.
Palliative Care Tasmania are offering Scholarships to cover the registration fee for students to attend the 2022 Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference, Quality of Life, to be held in Hobart on 17 – 18 November. The scholarships will be awarded to current students with an interest in palliative care.
What is on offer:
- Up to ten scholarships that include:
- Complimentary full conference registration (valued up to $445)
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Register for the Conference via a complimentary registration link provided by 20 October 2022.
- Attend the Conference in person and participate in the
- Provide a high-resolution image of you attending the Conference.
- Submit of a 250-word post Conference report/summary that may be used by Palliative Care Tasmania across various communications and marketing platforms.
How to apply: