We need your assistance
Palliative Care Tasmania undertaking key research to inform the first Tasmanian State of Palliative Care Report.
This key piece of research, funded by the Tasmanian Government, will be delivered at the State of Palliative Care Symposium in November 2021
The report will provide quantitative information on the nature of the Tasmanian palliative care workforce.
The definition of the palliative care workforce is broad and encompasses paid and unpaid people across a range of services providers supporting those who have a life limiting illness, including:
- Specialist palliative care services
- Generalist palliative care services
- Community and after hours services
- Primary health providers (e.g. GP’s, pharmacists etc)
- Aged care services (including home care providers)
- Allied health professionals (e.g. physiotherapists, occupational therapists, social workers etc)
- Community organisations
To assist in in drafting the report it would be greatly appreciated if you could please provide the following information regarding your service’s workforce involved in various palliative care related roles.
PLEASE COMPLETE BY SEPTEMBER 15 2021
There are some definitions below that may help you complete the survey.