Sharon King presents an important discussion about palliative care in Aged care and the interconnection of palliative and aged care following royal commission into aged care.
- Overview of current aged care quality standards and Royal commission recommendations on palliative care.
- What does good palliative care look like
- Who provides care- your role
- Communities of care- recognising that all staff who step foot on RACF are part of that community
- Where to go from here
- Upskilling staff – education and training for all
- Equitable access to palliative care (lobbying government)
- All staff understanding role in communities of care and palliative care
The Webinar will be accessible from Monday 24th May at 6am (AEST) by clicking here