Connecting Tasmanian General Practices, GPs and practice nurses to key palliative care resources, referral points and support across all regions.
Navigating palliative care referral pathways can be complicated and it can take time to work through all the information relevant to your region.
PalliConnect For GPs is a purpose-built portal for General Practices, a ‘one stop’ resource enabling access to key relevant information and links pertaining to palliative care services.
Key Features include
- Easily accessible online resource that can be used by GP’s and their practices to support their patients
- Every GP across Tasmania including remote and regional can easily access local information
- Immediate up-to-date information about services and support and referral points
- Every page can be printed as a fact sheet for patients, copied to a file or emailed
- Each topic has been developed by by palliative care professionals
- Every page of the portal is consistent to ensure effective, quick and easy access to information
- Sector updates, resource releases and information about PCT GP training