Marketing and Membership Officer Position Description
- Peak body | Membership organisation | Not for profit
- New role to make your own
- Looking for an enthusiastic team player that wants to make a difference
- Full time opportunity in Battery Point
Palliative Care Tasmania (PCT) is the peak body for palliative and end of life services in the health and community service sector. We advocate that all Tasmanians with a life-limiting illness, together with those they value, are supported to live, die, and grieve well.
PCT is a state-wide Member organisation and provides support through community education, awareness, advocacy, information and sector development, and workforce development both paid and unpaid (carers and volunteers).
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting and varied role with a range of general marketing activities primarily focused on promoting the key work of PCT including our training and development, events, workshops and service offerings.
The role will also be responsible for assisting with a range of membership engagement activities. This will revolve heavily around direct and digital marketing including email campaigns and website content and social media.
- Promoting our membership benefits and program
Administration and data management of membership
Process membership applications (check all required details are included) and advise applicants of process and timing
Follow up and respond to member and prospective member enquiries
Onboarding new members and supporting membership growth strategie
- Promoting our education, sector development and events
Promoting our state-wide Awards Program
Developing promotional materials
Developing email and direct marketing campaigns
Administration of marketing and event activity
- Producing content for our newsletters
Updating resources both printed and digital
Maintaining and updating website content
Assisting with social media
Assisting with online communities’ development
Marketing and communications projects as needed.
Support with events as needed.
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid computer software skills including Microsoft Office, CRM system, Mailchimp
- Demonstrated experience in developing marketing collateral
- Strong team orientation, support and customer service
Culture and Benefits
As we are a small team, we are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and able to work with minimal supervision to get the job done.
In return PCT is committed to building a culture where flexible work arrangements support different ways of working and helping employees balance work and life.
PCT is also committed to the safety and wellbeing of staff, diversity, and inclusion, providing learning opportunities.
Other benefits include salary packaging, central office locations with parking and a supportive strength based and positive team committed to doing good.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates with an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.
As part of your application process, you will be required to submit a resume and a cover letter addressing the job requirements.
Enquiries can be directed to Veney Hiller, Manager Communications, Policy and Development Veney.email@example.com
No agencies please.
No Seek applications will be considered.
Applications close: 20 AUGUST 2021