The New Tasmanian Advance Care Directive (ACD)
Palliative Care Tasmania have scheduled a number of online information sessions to help you understand how the new legislation will affect you.
In the Advance Care Planning session, you will learn about:
- What Advance Care Planning is and the benefits.
- How to approach Advance Care Planning conversations.
- Considerations such as choosing someone to speak on your behalf or appointing an enduring guardian.
- How to formalise your planning into a Tasmanian Advance Care Directive.
- Information about changes to the Tasmanian Advance Care Directive and the implications for consumers and health professionals
- Decision making ability and documenting your wishes.
- Information about witnessing, registering, revoking or updating documents.
- Tools and resources to support Advance Care Planning.
- In person educators to answer your questions.
Session Dates and Times:
- Tuesday 26th September 1:00pm-2:00pm – Book Now
- Thursday 19th October 11:00am-12:00pm – Book Now
- Wednesday 22nd November 2:00pm-3:000pm (Health Professionals Only) – Book Now
BOOK NOW to secure your place
To book a session for your organisation please contact:
Hannah Butler 0447 240 846